Data on road signage along the road network.
Jakarto's data include the geolocation (X, Y, Z) of the signage and the 3D representation of the surrounding environment. These data include LiDAR data and images collected along the road network (poles, posters, types and optionally, textual content):
- Auxiliary panels
- According to the official database model. Other modeling options available on request.
The signage inventory is generated from Jakarto's HD LiDAR data already available in the Jakartowns web application. Check out our coverage map.
Type de Data
The signage inventory is generated from HD LiDAR data, collected images, and Jakartowns, the web platform that allows for data consultation. The road signage inventory data is available in three deliverables:
- 2D Data: Data file (.shp) containing the geolocation of each sign;
- 3D Data: Classified point cloud of signage elements, isolated and extracted from the entire captured landscape and available in the Jakarto Digital Twin;
- Jakartowns context URL: For each element, a hyperlink is associated and activatable to open Jakartowns directly at the location of the sign in order to visualize its entire geographical context.
Note that Jakarto offers by default (data at a very economical base price) a confidence level on the identification and classification of 95% (minimum, the result can be higher) through its automatic data processing platform.
- Optionally, there are two (2) possibilities surrounding quality assurance to attempt to achieve 100% identification and classification of data as seen from the road:
- The purchasing client can, with semi-automatic tools provided by Jakarto, carry out quality assurance tasks and assist the algorithms to confirm uncertain cases (labelling);
Jakarto's team of experts can, for an additional fee, carry out these quality assurance and labelling works.