Type of Data
The tree inventory data is available in three deliverables:
- 2D Data: Data file (.shp) containing the geolocation of each tree at the center of the trunk;
- 3D Data: Classified point cloud of only the trees, isolated and extracted from the entire captured landscape and available in the Jakarto Digital Twin;
- Jakartowns context URL: For each element, a hyperlink is associated and activatable to open Jakartowns directly at the location of the tree in order to visualize the entire geographical context.
Note that Jakarto offers by default (data at a very economical base price) a confidence level on the identification and classification of 95% (minimum, the result can be higher) through its automatic data processing platform.
- Optionally, there are two (2) possibilities surrounding quality assurance to attempt to achieve 100% identification and classification of data as seen from the road:
- The purchasing client can, with semi-automatic tools provided by Jakarto, carry out quality assurance tasks and assist the algorithms to confirm uncertain cases (labelling);
Jakarto's team of experts can, for an additional fee, carry out these quality assurance and labelling works.